It seems that every where I turn at the moment people are taking about EFT or Tapping….. and I’m so pleased they are. I remember the first time I experienced EFT, it certainly helped, but at the time it didn’t really resonate for me. Fast forward 3 years and I was so blown away by it’s impact on me and the release and healing that followed, that I immediately signed up to begin my training.
The truth is, we have to be ready to heal and sometimes we just need the right person to work with us!
Since then I have worked with hundreds of clients, both in private 1-1 sessions and in group programs and workshops. It has literally become the main healing modality that I use. I bring all my knowledge and experience of energy work gained over the last 8 years to every session – so you get so much more than just EFT! Let’s explore what it is and how it could help you.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or Tapping as some people refer to it, is all about releasing blockages within the energy system which causes emotional and often physical discomfort.
It is a bit like acupuncture, as we are stimulating certain meridian points in the body – but we use our fingers and not needles! The Meridians are a huge network, which run throughout our bodies and when our energy is vibrant and flowing well, we feel emotionally and physically well. When this energy is blocked, deficient or there is too much of it flowing to certain parts of the body, we just don’t feel right!
These meridians are affected by our emotions and our physical health, so we want to do everything we can to keep them in balance and working well.
When they are not working well, you will often experience:
- Ill health – low energy, poor sleep, headaches, general aches and pains, poor digestions (IBS), hormone imbalances and many more symptoms
- Emotionally it can manifest as limiting beliefs and behaviours, feeling worthless, having no motivation, self-sabotage and a general sense of unease in our life
- Low mood, feeling emotionally flat or even depressed
- Anxiety and stress are also very common
EFT/Tapping can be used for so many things….. it’s quick, it’s easy and it’s effective! Just imagine:
- Releasing stress and anxiety
- Over coming the fear of speaking in public
- Letting go of trauma and painful memories
- Releasing anger, bitterness, hurt and betrayal
- Overcoming overwhelm and procrastination
- Releasing fears – going to the dentist, flying, failing, rejection, being seen/visible, speaking our truth
- Being able to forgive those who have hurt you
- Improving your health
- Being able to bring more money and abundance into your life
- Finally believing in yourself and having the confidence and courage to go after your dreams
The list really can go on and on…..I’m always amazed at how much a simple tool can help people transform and so quickly too!
If your interest has been sparked and you would like to know more, then watch this mini workshop here on You Tube to find out more about EFT, see which tapping points I use and to work through an EFT script for the fear of being seen and being visible. Every practitioner is different and the school of EFT/Tapping that I was trained in uses some extra points, that you may not have seen or used before. The important thing is to simply stay open and curious and don’t judge the emotions and feelings that come up.
I am based in Bournemouth (Dorset, UK), but due to the amazing power of the internet, I offer sessions and workshops all over the world! I can even host tailored workshops for your teams, colleagues or groups. If you’re ready to experience EFT with me…..then click here to see how we can work together. I can’t wait to meet you and start this journey together.
Until next time!
EFT Practitioner & Energy Worker
Helping the empowered woman who is ready to banish negativity, self-doubt & self-sabotage forever – time to believe in yourself and take action!