Do you judge women who speak up?
When you think of women speaking up, what perceptions come to mind?
Do you think:
- They’re brave, confident, know who they are, they’re go getters, assertive, determined, honest, forthright, powerful and strong. They have incredible boundaries, they make loving choices for themselves and are taking responsibility for their own life.
- Or, do you see ‘those’ kinds of women as bossy, opinionated, unkind, aggressive, trouble makers, too much, demanding, difficult, unfeminine, unattractive, and ball-breakers? Perhaps you think they’re too rigid, selfish, self centred and have no compassion or empathy for others.
All of us will have perceptions about women who chose to speak up and it will be influenced by a number of different factors. How we feel on the day, who’s speaking up and why, how we feel about speaking up and putting ourselves first, old conditioning, fear and of course past trauma.
With perceptions that fall into the second category, is it any wonder that so many women choose not to speak up. We don’t want to be labelled, criticised or made to feel bad about ourselves, so instead we choose silence, conformity and people pleasing. It’s easier and safer, because we just want to fit in and belong.
I have to say… I admire those women who speak up and are honest, because it’s something I’m still learning to do more of (recovering people pleaser and all!). As long as it’s done in a respectful and kind way, and it’s appropriate, then we should all be free to express our truth.
We shouldn’t have to stay silent, conform or accept bad behaviour because of fear, or to put someone else’s happiness before our own. We shouldn’t have to worry about the wrath of other people; but that old conditioning, fear and trauma can make us feel physically unsafe when it comes to voicing our truth and doing what’s right for us.
So what are your thoughts around women who speak up?
Do you celebrate their honesty, or do you find yourself slipping into negative judgements too? Maybe you love their confidence, but you still find yourself choosing not to speak up. I want you to know that you’re not alone with this, so please don’t be too hard on yourself. If you’re a woman who is ready to express her truth and you would like some support with your confidence and understanding why it’s been so hard for you and you’re ready to celebrate other women expressing their truth, let me help you. Read on to find out how we can work together.
- MY HEALING MEMBERSHIP – A community for Sensitive Souls / Empaths / Introverts – This is the perfect healing hub to help you with your energy and emotions as you navigate all elements of life. I will help you to understand your sensitivity and energy and be able to make more aligned and conscious choices, which ultimately mean you experience more health, wealth and happiness in your life and business. There are regular breathwork classes, 2 EFT Sessions & Energy Healing sessions every month, daily access to me, a library of over 230 EFT scripts, stacks of meditations and content to help and support you. Now more than ever we need connection with genuine, like minded people and this membership is perfect for that.
- PRIVATE SESSIONS – Whether you need support with a particular situation, achieving a big goal, or because you need someone to hold space for you as you support others, my private sessions will be perfect for you. It will give you the accountability and support you need to create the life and emotional mindset you truly desire. You’ll have my full support between sessions to ensure you’re moving forward.
- EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH – is my new group experience and it’s all about finding your voice and expressing your truth. It’s something that I know is needed in the world right now, because too many women are struggling with speaking up, setting boundaries, embarking on people pleasing habits and they’re not living their most authentic life. Choices are being made from a place of fear, old conditioning and sometimes trauma and I want to help people move past this. I truly believe that part of being able to show up consistently in your business, benefit from reliable income and allow yourself expansion, is to feel safe and confidence in who you are, what you believe in and have the ability to voice that.You also need to feel safe in your body… safe to embrace change, growth and expansion. Safe to deal with failure, conflict and set backs…. if the body doesn’t feel safe, then the subconscious mind often goes into protective mode and this is when we see sabotage, procrastination, hiding in the shadows and that inner voice getting rather loud.
If you have any questions then just let me know.
Until next time!
Intuitive Mindset Coach & Energy Healer for the highly sensitive woman – Helping you to find your voice and speak your truth. Restore your confidence and increase your self belief & intuition, because it’s time to live an aligned and authentic life!
0 Comments on "Do you judge women who speak up?"